Sponsored --Brought To You By Mary KayA few weeks ago I was watching the Met Gala Red Carpet event and was amazed at how beautiful Selena Gomez's makeup looked, so today I wanted to show you how you can also get the look in a few easy steps using a variety of very affordable and amazing Mary Kay products.
1) Sweep Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Shimmering Lilac over the eyelids and then lightly dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in SparklingWhite below the brow bone and the inner corners of the eyes for a subtle highlight.
2) With Mary Kay GelEyeliner in Jet Black, carefully define the upper eyelid and then create a small wing to the outer corner of the eye for a subtle cat eye effect.
3) For long, dramatic lashes, apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash, Love, Lengthening Mascara in I <3 Black.
4) Lightly contour with Mary Kay Bronzing Powder to add a touch of color to the face.
5) For Selena’s deep purple pout, line the lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Plum and then fill in the lips with Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Berry a laMode.
6) Set the look with Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray bySkindinävia to keep the look fresh for up to 16 hours!!
So there you have it, create Selena Gomez's dramatic Met Gala Red Carpet Look in minutes without breaking the bank! I love this look and can totally see myself rocking this out on an evening out with the hubby and even on a girls night out, and guess what friends? Mary Kay has been so kind in offering one of GlitzGlamBudget's readers a massive prize including all of the items mentioned above! Now you too can also create this Selena Gomez Dramatic Met Gala Red Carpet Beauty Look! Just follow the rafflecopter form below; Good Luck friends!
Find a Way To Follow:
Sponsored -- Brought To You By Mary Kay; All opinions are my own.