I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
This look is very simple and only requires a few easy steps:Also this month Rimmel Cosmetics is doing a sweepstakes where 25 winners will be selected to get $50 gift baskets with favorite Rimmel products!! To enter please fill out the Rafflecopter form below! Good Luck everyone!a Rafflecopter giveaway
I’m always on the go and literally have 5-10 minutes to put my makeup on every day, as I am sure many of you who work full time or are college students can relate! Today I wanted to show you my everyday quick makeup look, which is very natural, simple, and affordable. All the items I am using are products I’ve accumulated over the years by Rimmel Cosmetics, and two new products that I picked up at Walmart thanks to #CollectiveBias, which are the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara and the newest drugstore foundation which is the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.
This look is very simple and only requires a few easy steps:
1) Apply Foundation: The foundation I am using today is the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in the color 103 True Ivory. The foundation applies evenly, smoothly, and blends beautifully which is why I love using this product in the mornings when I don't have much time. A dime size is all you need and you can easily blend the product with your fingers or a brush, plus the coverage is amazing which is why this product can also function as a concealer as well!
2) Contour w/bronzer & blush: Rimmel's Natural Bronzer is a very pretty golden brown color that can also work as a highlighter due to its golden specs of (tiny) shimmers. This bronzer is long lasting and looks amazing when light hits your skin because it gives a glowy effect. Just apply with a angled brush and slowly contouring the cheekbones. The blush I am using is the amazing powder blush in 010 Peach, it is a very natural light color which blends beautifully and is long lasting as well. Just grab a tiny amount of product with a fluffy blush brush in order to achieve a simple dab of color on your cheeks.
3) Apply sheer eye-shadow & eyeliner: I like using sheer eye-shadows when I am running late because I don't have to spend extra time blending different shadows at once, which I why in this look I am using Rimmel's Color Rush shadow in 300 Spun Gold. Use your fingers or an eyeshadow brush to dab a tiny bit of product and to make the look a little bit dramatic without doing too much I create a cat line with the Exaggerate Eyeliner. Eyeliners in my opinion make an eye look complete and luckily this liner stays on all day so I don't have to worry about anything smearing.
4) Apply Mascara: Here I am using Rimmel's Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara which is pretty amazing in my opinion! It thickens my lashes while separating them at the same time, it also creates a false-lash type of look which is why I don't need to apply falsies in the morning. The wand is pretty good so it does take a little bit of practice but I love the hourglass shade because it allow the product to apply evenly throughout all my lashes.
5) Apply Lipstick: Final step here I apply my favorite Rimmel Cosmetics lipstick which is #70 Airy Fairy! This lipstick applies so smoothly, it's hydrating, not sticky at all, and very pigmented as well!
So there you have it, a very easy Everyday Quick Makeup Look using all Rimmel Cosmetics products! Hopefully this post helped give you a little bit of #BeautyInspiration as to how you can create a very quick makeup look! As you know I've reviewed many Rimmel Cosmetics products in the past so it's really no secret that Rimmel Cosmetics is one of my all time favorite drugstore beauty brands, and I'm excited to let you know that this month (April 2014) marks Rimmel's 180 year anniversary!! To celebrate, there will be a $1.00 off coupon in the Sunday newspaper for both the Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara and the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation so make sure to grab those coupons and head over to your local Walmart to pick these up!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Coty® Rimmel® Giveaway starts at 4/2/14 at 12:00 A.M. (midnight) ET and ends on 4/25/14 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Open only to (i) members of the Social Fabric community, (ii) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and (iii) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Click here for Official Rules and details including how to enter, entry criteria, prizes and restrictions, etc. Void in PR and where prohibited. Sponsor: Collective Bias, Inc.
Find a Way To Follow: