Holiday gorgeous to me is all about being natural and having healthy glowing skin, the tips below can help you look and feel gorgeous not only during the holidays but on a daily basis:
1) Make sure you wash your face and remove your makeup every night, this is a big factor in getting (or not getting) pimples!
2) Don’t use dirty makeup brushes, this can cause acne, blackheads, clogged pores, and even a rash!
3) Try to use non-comedogenic (or natural) products, your face is important and you want to try to keep it clean and healthy by using as little to no chemicals as possible!
4) Wash your pillow case often; remember your face lays on it every single night so bacteria and dirt will build up on there which will eventually break you out.
5) Don’t pack on too much makeup; remember natural beauty is the best beauty!!
What are some of your steps to being holiday gorgeous?
Find a Way To Follow: