[Purchased] [PR Sample] [Affiliates] [Sponsored]A few months ago I attended a Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Concealer Launch Party, where I was given a Fakeup Concealer to take home and try! I wanted to take a while on this review because I know the price tag is pretty hefty so I wanted to make sure that this product is worth it before I recommend it to you all!
Here's are the Fakeup claims:
Cover-up goes incognito! This hydrating crease-control concealer - with Vitamin E & apple seed extract - hides dark circles & diffuses fine lines for a silky smooth, ultra-natural look. Available in three shades, it’s proven to !* *
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Results too good to conceal!
· 100% said hydrates skin*
· 100% said feels comfortable on skin*
· 100% said the texture feels silky*
· 94% said the effect is long-lasting*
· 94% said doesn’t run*
· 97% said the formula is lightweight*
· 91% said conceals dark circles*
· 91% saw a natural appearance*
· 97% said the packaging makes it easy to use*Let me start off by letting you know my skintype; I have generally oily skin however I do have some dry patches particularly my undereye area and around my nose -- generally these are the areas that need the most coverage. The Fakeup Concealer has a moisture stick wrapped around the actual concealer which is great for my skin because the areas that actually need concealing are pretty dry and I do agree 100% that the Fakeup Concealer hydrated those dry spots! I generally apply the concealer with a concealer brush, then blend with my finger; the product applies very easily and blends wonderfully as well, and that's because it is so creamy yet doesn't slide around once it sets. Luckily the color I received was medium which happened to work perfectly for my skin color (other colors also include light and deep).
As you can see in the pictures below, without the Fakeup Concealer you can clearly see my dark eye circles, imperfections, and uneven skintone. But with the Fakeup Concealer, my dark circles are hidden, my skin looks smoother and more even!
My recommendation for anyone interested is to test it out at Sephora because obviously everyone's skin is different and this may or may not work out for you! The best part is if you do purchase it from Sephora and you're not satisfied you can always return it. To check out the Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Concealer please visit the Benefit site, or Sephora.
Find a Way To Follow:
Samples were given to Glitz Glam Budget, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on glitzglambudget.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews