Imagine my excitement when I saw these lipsticks at Big Lots...Let's just say I acted like a kid in a candy store!!! I went a little bit overboard when I saw the display, I pretty much purchased all the neutrals to pink colors that I could find, and left behind the colors that I don't usually wear as much, such as bright reds to deep browns. I believe there are between 15-20 different colors in the collection, and I purchased 9 of them, at $2.00 each the total was $18!
I read a lot of wonderful reviews on these lipsticks from some of my favorite beauty bloggers, and I am so glad that I finally got my hands on these lipsticks because I simply adore them!
- Formula feels very light weight.
- Leaves a moisturizing and hydrating feeling on the lips.
- Glide on very smoothly and effortlessly.
- The color selection is fabulous; anyone of any color, race, ethnicity can find a match!
- Top of packaging conveniently has the lipstick color (as well as labels on the bottom).
- Majority of the colors I selected have awesome color payoff and are very pigmented.
- Colors are very build-able and you can achieve a bolder and brighter look with additional applications.
- They only last about 2-3 hours max!
- Some of the colors are very sheer and hardly show up on the lips.
Overall I am in love with the Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks, the pigmentation is fabulous, I love the super sleek packaging, the formula is like no other lipstick I've tried before, and they simply make my lips feel super soft and silky!! My favorite is 70 Nude Soft because it is such a lovely soft nude color; my least favorite and the only one I am disappointed in is 06 Pink Sugar it is very sheer on my lips and actually barely shows up; other than that I love all the colors I purchased and can see myself applying different colors for different occasions and with different outfits!!
(swatches without flash below)
(swatches with flash below)
Find a Way To Follow: