If you've seen my other Influenster posts, then you know I received a few "beauty" related items in my Love VoxBox, one being the Gillette Venus & Olay Razor which you can read my review here. One other item I received is the Kiss Nail Dress, for tips and toes. I was a little disappointed because the design on the Nail Dress is the exact same design I received with my imPRESS Press on Manicure nails from my Holiday VoxBox, which you can see here.
Nonetheless, I gave them a try because these are more like "stickers" vs the other ones were press on nails. How these work is that you clean your nails (have them bare) peel the Nail Dress, fit them onto your nails, file them down (since they are super long) until the extra piece is off.
- Simple way to add design to your nails without dealing with nail polish
- Does not damage your nails (unlike fake nails where it discolors and ruins your natural nails)
- Once on, it feels natural, no need to spend time drying nails ,you can pretty much do regular tasks.
- The packaging comes with plenty of stickers which you can use for nails and/or toes, enough for more than 2-3 "manicures"
- Create your own design, cut into different angles, whatever your imagination can come up with.
- Nail Dress stickers smelled really odd when I opened the box, almost like paint, don't know if all have that smell.
- The nail dress stickers do not last for the "up to 10 days" that it claims, more like a couple of days.
Overall, as you can see there are more pros than cons, which means that I do believe this product is great for anyone not wanting to spend a fortune on nail designs, but also for anyone who is on the go all the time and not wanting to paint their nails. Since I do use my hands A LOT, especially with water all the time, the nail dress did not last very long on me, however I believe these are perfect for a night out, prom, a special occasion because they will look very pretty, and appear professionally done for that evening.
Here's what Influenster and Kiss Nails had to say about Nail Dress:
Fashion That Sticks
Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.
With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.
And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.
Where to Buy
Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.
Visit KissNailDress.com to learn more!
♥ Glitz Glam Budget ♥